Absorve-me mas em várias fracções

terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2018

Not who but why

There is nothing more stupid than a stupid human being.  In fact, I ought to give a stupid on my congrats because of his nasty words and behavior towards me and people I'd care such as Vanda.   The main goal of this joke profile was nothing more than making her feeling angry about me and keeping me apart from the blog where she writes. Only in her post, he would say all those nasty things, and in those days he would be here, tell me how many were the numbers ...
I wonder why but never who. but the why, the fuel that makes this clown on track is not my poison.

Eu, sou do Mundo. Mas do outro...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Odeio as almas estreitas, sem bálsamo e sem veneno, feitas sem nada de bondade e sem nada de maldade.Nietzsche
Deixa aqui algum bálsamo.